Immediately following the end of the International Aircraft Cabin Air Conference held in London on September 17th and 18th, the international Network Aerotoxic Team posted a selection of images. The images offer an overview of the speakers and their subjects.
The conference was the second on the topic of Aircraft Cabin Air Quality. Participants and speakers are mainly the critics and warners who have been pointing out these unsolved problems for a long time. The aviation business, in particular, the airlines and the manufacturers, refused attendance yet again. Only PALL Aerospace and BASF, who both produce filter technologies, presented their products.
Below are the most prominent speakers and their topics, to be viewed on Aerotoxic Team's website:
- Prof. David MICHAELS, author of the book "Doubt is their Product" (and other publications) with the subject "Chemicals are not innocent until proven guilty".
- Dr. Daniel DUMALIN / Prof. VYVYAN on nerve damage
- Susan MICHAELIS PhD: Is this a safety issue? The EASA way
- Prof. Byron W. JONES on particles and ultrafine particles in cabin air from burnt oil residues
- Prof. Dieter SCHOLZ from Hamburg on "Flight Mechanics Aircraft Systems". His original presentation among other topics can be found on his website.
Updates to follow as they arrive.